Masking Paper Automotive Masking Tape - Assorted Multi Pack, 3M No Residue Paint tape with Painters Plastic Sheeting for Painting 65 Feet
- ✔️ TO MASK WHILE PAINTING - When plastic paint cover and supplies for paintings is covered, The Film will protect covers part due to the friction between the film on the auto body
- ✔️ EASY TO USE AND REMOVE - Tarps on one side of The Plastic Sheet makes it easy to use and removal with no residue even on car surface, walls and high furniture _ After fixing the position of the film, it will slowly spread the plastic film to cover.
- ✔️ SAVES A LOT OF TIME - Roll design for quick and convenient unfold the film and shield various appliance ; You can cut plastic tape of different lengths according to different items, So Much Easier.
- ✔️ QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, THOUGHTFULLY SIZED - High density Scotch tape and 3M Films_65-feet Length By Various Width By 0.5 mil Thickness, not easy to scratch, with Good quality dust-proof and waterproof effect.
- ✔️ VERSATILE AND WORTH - Lightweight ideal protective sheething for car automotive paint, household appliance and Drop cloth protection from dust and chemical pigment during house decoration or painting, paint sprayers for home interior and exterior, Liquid, Scraper, Remover.
👍 Edge-Lock Paint Line Protector for super sharp paint lines.
👍 Unfolds to protect against paint spatters and drips
👍 Perfect length for protecting baseboards and shelving
👍 Quick and easy clean up, Straight lines and reduced touch-ups
👍 Available in a variety of sizes, Masking Film Roll is designed for use with 3M
✔️ HOW TO USE
1️⃣ Clean surface before applying tape for best adhesion
2️⃣ Spread Out The Tape Part Little By Little.
3️⃣ Then, Do Not Loosen The Film, Cut The Desired Part With Scissors.
4️⃣ Unfold To Cover Socks After Painting.
1️⃣ Test Tape On Inconspicuous Surface Before Use
2️⃣ If The Attachment Is Worn, Moist Or Corroded, The Area May Float, So Use The Film After Removing The Area.
3️⃣ Unroll to desired length and cut with scissors before unfolding plastic
4️⃣ Make sure plastic is fully unfolded for maximum coverage