3M Pre-Taped Masking Paper - Assorted Multi Size, Painters Plastic Sheeting Paint Tape for General Purpose, 65 Feet
Regular price $7.98
- 3M Pre-Taped Masking Film For General Purpose and Painting, Drafting, Covering, Cleaning With Paint Bond Technology Most Flake Resistant Film For Multi-coat Paint Applications.
- ✔️ FEATURES
👍 Edge-Lock Paint Line Protector for super sharp paint lines.
👍 Unfolds to protect against paint spatters and drips
👍 Perfect length for protecting baseboards and shelving
👍 Quick and easy clean up, Straight lines and reduced touch-ups
👍 Available in a variety of sizes, Masking Film Roll is designed for use with 3M
- ✔️ TO MASK WHILE PAINTING - When plastic cover for paintings is covered, the plastic drop cloth will protect covers part due to the friction between the films.
- ✔️ EASY TO USE AND REMOVE - Blue plastic sheet on one side of the painters paper makes it easy to use even on walls, high furniture, wood, glass, fabric, cabinet, window, carpet, floor and more. After fixing the position of the film, it will slowly spread the plastic film to cover.
- ✔️ SAVES A LOT OF TIME - Roll design for quick and convenient unfold the film and shield various appliance ; You can cut plastic tape of different lengths according to different items, So Much Easier.
- ✔️ QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, THOUGHTFULLY SIZED - High density Scotch tape and 3M Films_65-feet Length By Various Width By 0.5 mil Thickness, not easy to scratch, with Good quality dust-proof and waterproof effect.
- ✔️ VERSATILE AND WORTH - Lightweight ideal protective sheething for car automotive paint, household appliance and Drop cloth protection from dust and chemical pigment during house decoration or painting, Sprayer, Liquid, Scraper, Remover.
- ✔️ HOW TO USE
1️⃣ Clean surface before applying tape for best adhesion
2️⃣ Spread Out The Tape Part Little By Little.
3️⃣ Then, Do Not Loosen The Film, Cut The Desired Part With Scissors.
4️⃣ Unfold To Cover Socks After Painting.
- ✳️ CAUTION
1️⃣ Test Tape On Inconspicuous Surface Before Use
2️⃣ If The Attachment Is Worn, Moist Or Corroded, The Area May Float, So Use The Film After Removing The Area.
3️⃣ Unroll to desired length and cut with scissors before unfolding plastic
4️⃣ Make sure plastic is fully unfolded for maximum coverage